Hey guys!! I guess those who read my blog have already learned quite a bit about me and my crazy ways, but for those of you who don’t follow or don’t already know me, here are a few quick facts:
1. I am a neuroscience major/writing minor at Colgate University
2. I love dogs. I actually love all animals (especially the fluffy kinds), but especially dogs. I plan to one day own six. I know their breeds and names already. Ask me sometime.
3. I love to be outside. I rock climb, mountain climb, play tennis, and run. Lately I’ve been involving myself in absolute insanity like jumping off 400 foot tall platforms and running half marathons.
4. I am a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys.
5. I hear I’m exhausting to be around for any length of time.
6. I love love love Dr. House and the show House, and I aspire to one day marry one of Hugh Laurie’s sons. Hey, it could happen.
7. I have developed an unhealthy obsession with Words With Friends.
8. My favorite authors (at the moment) are Jodi Picoult and Bill Bryson.
9. I am an awful cook. I’d like to say I try hard, but that would be a lie. Same goes for coloring in the lines and cutting. I’m impulsive and impatient.
10. Sometimes I bounce up and down when I’m waiting for my food in the microwave to be ready. Or run in place.
11. Have I mentioned that I love dogs? Also, I talk a lot. If ever you are in a situation in which I am talking too much, just tell me to shut up.